- This event has passed.
Battery Innovation Days
23/11/2021 - 25/11/2021
On 23-24-25 November 2021, 3 key European battery Research & Innovation initiatives (Batteries Europe, Battery 2030+ and the Batteries European Partnership Association ) in partnership with the Batteries 1st and 2nd IPCEIs, will host the 1st edition of their annual conference on battery Research and Innovation:
the Battery Innovation Days!
Save the date for this thought-provoking conference!
On the agenda: plenary sessions with EC officials, battery industry and research representatives; but also parallel sessions on key battery issues, an exhibition area, the Battery young researcher award, one-to-one meetings and much more!
The event sets itself as an opportunity for some of the industry’s expert thought leaders to converge and provide hot takes on the latest developments within the European R&I Battery domain, exchange views on key strategic approaches to deploying crucial technologies, and assess future R&I needs for a more competitive and sustainable European battery value-chain.
The event will cover key topics related to the European battery value-chain including:
- How to create a comprehensive R&I approach for the European Battery value chain
- Creating new jobs and bridging the skills gap in the battery sector
- Boosting industrial innovation uptake: how to successfully go from lab to market
- How to face the digitalisation challenge from raw materials to applications
- How to develop a sustainable battery value chain able to achieve EU decarbonisation targets
Numerous experts and knowledgeable speakers will share their views regarding these points including representatives from the European Commission (DG RTD, DG ENER, DG ENV, DG GROW, …), battery experts from key European key industry players and Research Organisations, and also leaders of coordination initiatives (European Battery Alliance, Batteries Europe, BEPA, …). Coordinators and leaders of EU-funded projects and IPCEIs will also have a key role in this event to present technical progress in their projects.
Attending the Batteries Innovation Days will provide key opportunities to battery industry, research and policy makers including:
- First-hand information on the short-term and long-term industrial R&I roadmap and on the impactful research findings generated in Europe.
- Better understanding of the EU funding and tools for batteries and improved knowledge of the main R&I issues and challenges linked to the battery sector.
- Networking opportunities with a strong industrial and research network coming from different parts of the battery value-chain.
Register and find more information here!