- This event has passed.
BIG-MAP 2nd Virtual Stakeholder Event
17/12/2021 @ 14:00 - 16:00
Mark your calendars! We are happy to invite you to the 2nd BIG-MAP Stakeholder Event that will take place online on December 17 th from 2 until 4pm CET. During the webinar, BIG-MAP partners will showcase some first key achievements in some of the main dimensions that BIG-MAP is investigating: AI and in-silico design, Data management and infrastructure, and Experimental characterization and testing, taking also this opportunity to present synergies with other projects BATTERY 2030+ projects.
At the same time, will be also launched the 2nd call for “BIG-MAP Stakeholder Initiatives” that provides an opportunity to launch and fund a number of smaller collaborative projects between BIG-MAP partners and external stakeholders. If you are interested in joining the webinar and/or learning more about the BIG-MAP 2nd call for Stakeholder Initiatives, make sure you register here!
Look forward to seeing you on December 17th.
Find the the recordings of the session here.
- 14:00 – Welcome by Philippe Jacques, EMIRI, Managing Director
- 14:05 – BIG-MAP – Where are we after one year? by Prof. Tejs Vegge, DTU, Head of Autonomous Materials Discovery and BIG-MAP Coordinator
- 14:15 – Operational Data Management in BIG-MAP by Dr. Ivano Castelli, DTU, Assistant Professor
Battery Interface Ontology development by Dr. Simon Clark, SINTEF INDUSTRY, Research Scientist New Energy Solutions
- 14:35 – Towards a European multi-modal experimental characterisation platform by Dr. Sandrine Lyonnard, CEA, Deputy group leader at the Fundamental Research institute (CEA-Irig)
- 14:55 – Data infrastructure, interoperability, and handshaking with experiments by Prof. Nicola Marzari, EPFL, Director of the Swiss National Centre for Computational Design and Discovery of Novel Materials
- 15:15 – Deploying AI acceleration to research instruments and production lines by Dr.-Ing. Helge Stein, KIT, Professor for Applied Electrochemistry
- 15:35 – BIG-MAP stakeholder initiatives (Overview of the ongoing projects & Launch of the 2nd call) by Prof. Tejs Vegge, DTU, Head of Autonomous Materials Discovery and BIG-MAP Coordinator
- 15:55 – Wrap-up by Philippe Jacques, EMIRI, Managing Director