- This event has passed.
EMIRI TechTalk: Advanced materials for clean hydrogen production by electrolysis
04/05/2022 @ 10:30 - 17:00
EMIRI TechTalks are a great opportunity to get in a one-day session an overview of technologies, markets, policies and on-going R&I activities in the field clean energy & clean mobility technologies.
Join our next EMIRI TechTalk focusing on:
Advanced materials for clean hydrogen production by electrolysis
May 4th 2022 – Brussels & Online – 10:30 to 17:00
Participants will have the opportunity to attend the event physically in Brussels at Solvay Campus (rue de Ransbeek, 310, 1120 Brussels) or to connect online.
During the morning session (open to all), experts from Hydrogen Europe and key European universities / research & technology organisations will present technology updates on PEM electrolysis, Alkaline electrolysis, Solid Oxide electrolysis and AEM electrolysis.
The afternoon session (restricted to the EMIRI members) will consist of a workshop aiming at further identifying the most promising advanced materials solutions for every electrolysis technology and to build policy recommendations prioritising the related R&I needs.
A preliminary agenda is available here. Stay tuned for more details in the coming days.
Find the presentations here:
- Update on EMIRI FG H2 & Introduction to the event: Karim SIDI ALI CHERIF (CEA)
- Introduction to the Clean Hydrogen Partnership & Focus on electrolysis related EU calls – Luigi Crema (HYDROGEN EUROPE RESEARCH)
- Technology Update – SO electrolysi: Dr Julie MOUGIN (CEA)
- Technology Update – AEM electrolysis – Dr Aldo GAGO (DLR)
- Technology Update – PEM electrolysis – Prof. Tom SMOLINKA (FRAUNHOFER ISE)
- Wrap up morning session: Marcel MEEUS