- This event has passed.
European Hydrogen Week
October 24 - October 28
The European Hydrogen Week is the biggest annual event dedicated to hydrogen under the lead of the Clean Hydrogen Partnership and its members, the European Commission, Hydrogen Europe, and Hydrogen Europe Research.
Highlights of the week will include:
- A Policy Conference (hybrid) focused on Research and Innovation activities in the EU under the lead of the Clean Hydrogen Partnership with a dedicated Event on Hydrogen Valleys in the framework of the REPowerEU Strategy.
- Hydrogen Europe’s Flagship Event and Expo (in Brussels) where attendees will be able to discover all things about emerging hydrogen-based solutions, trends, and approaches in the global energy sector. The event will have an exhibition area as well as 2 conference streams:
- High-Level Conference centring around the global, European, and national hydrogen developments and will include policy decision makers, C-suite industry representatives, and experts across the hydrogen value chain as speakers.
- Business to Business Conference will be a source of inspiration for stakeholders as it will cover a wide range of aspects related to technology, market, and finance developments in the hydrogen sector.
- The Clean Hydrogen Awards celebrating the best EU hydrogen projects in the following award categories: Best Outreach, Best Success Story and Best Innovation.
- Programme Review Days (hybrid):Building on the success of the past 12 years, as of this edition we will gather independent opinions and advice from the wider scientific community on partnership activities, in particular its programme and projects.
- Hydrogen Side Events across EU Member States are encouraged and welcome to be part of this year’s week.