When? October 4th | 13:30 – 19:00h
Where? SKIP – Belval (Luxembourg)
The objective of the event is to gather national and international stakeholders (including experienced top innovators and newcomer organisations) intending to apply for Horizon Europe funding, promoting targeted discussions paving the way to concrete collaboration opportunities on the following call topics:
• Cluster 4 Industry topics (Destinations 1 & 2): Deadline 7 February 2024
• Cluster 5 Batteries topics (Destination 2): Deadline 18 April 2024
On October 4th, from 2PM – 2.15PM, there will be a joint session “EMIRI, BEPA and AMI2030 – Towards strong EU co-programmed Partnerships for Batteries and Advanced Materials”.
What’s in for you:
• Experienced coordinators / top innovators will share call topics in which they are submitting project proposals, building consortia and proactively looking for additional expertise.
• Newcomer organisations will present their profile, explaining the added value they can bring to the consortium.
• Invited speakers will provide the relevant policy context and share their inspiring stories from idea to funding.
• National Contact Points will explain how their services can be useful in your European funding journey.
Register and find more information here.