How can I become a new EMIRI member ?
- 1 Download the application form below (PDF)
- 2 Complete and sign it
- 3 Send it back to us by e-mail or by post
Attn. Mr. Philippe JACQUES
310 Rue de Ransbeek
Please note that all applications will be assessed by the EMIRI's Steering Committee. Feedback to your application will be provided within a short period of time.DOWNLOAD
THE APPLICATION FORM
What is the added value of being an EMIRI member
EMIRI members play a pivotal role in shaping the future of advanced materials as a key enabling technology in the European Union.
EMIRI welcomes new members representing all the technologies featured in the SET Plan.
As a member, you will benefit from
- Participating in setting long-term funding priorities in advanced materials for the low-carbon energy & energy efficiency sector
- Being informed about EU and Member States priorities and funding opportunities
- Enhancing your visibility towards European and national policymakers
- Joining a proactive, motivated network of potential future consortium partners - leading industrial players, SMEs, research institutes, universities, trade associations and technology platforms